Cosmetic dentistry can help if you feel self-conscious about your teeth and cover your mouth when you smile, speak, or laugh.
Cosmetic dental procedures include tooth whitening, dental veneers, crowns, and bridges to name a few. You may require one or a combination of these procedures depending on the results you want to achieve. These procedures are elective, but they can also improve your oral health.
Here at Aqua Dental Wellness in Winnipeg, Manitoba, we provide cosmetic dental services to our patients looking to enhance their smiles. We create individualized treatment plans to address your specific concerns and satisfy your smile goals.
What issues can cosmetic dentistry address?
Here are a few concerns that cosmetic dental procedures can address:
- Tooth discolouration or staining
- Chipped or fractured teeth
- Misshapen teeth
- Gapped teeth
- Misaligned teeth
- Crooked teeth
Types of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Tooth whitening. Tooth whitening is one of the most common cosmetic dental procedures. Here at Aqua Dental Wellness, we offer cost-effective at-home tooth whitening options. You can brighten the shade of your teeth using either whitening strips or bleaching trays. Results vary per individual. We recommend scheduling a comprehensive examination to determine the most effective method for your teeth. Find more information about tooth whitening here.
- Dental fillings. Fillings are used to treat cavities and restore tooth health. During the procedure your dentist cleans the affected tooth and fills it with a material to keep food debris and deposits from entering. Dental fillings can be made of gold, amalgam, composite resin, or porcelain. The type of filling material used depends on various factors, including tooth condition and location. Learn more here.
- Crowns and bridges. Dental crowns are permanent caps placed on a weakened or damaged tooth. They can also be made from various materials, depending on your needs and requirements. Bridges, on the other hand, are caps used to replace missing teeth and close small gaps. Support or abutment is attached on either side of the bridges to keep the artificial tooth in place. Find more information here.
- Implant-retained dentures. Traditional dentures are a tooth replacement option. But some find them uncomfortable as they’re not affixed. Implant-retained dentures offer a solution. Implants turn dentures into fixed, stable devices. They can also endure more bite pressure than traditional dentures, making chewing and eating easier. Learn more about implant-retained dentures here.
- Dental implants. Dental implants are titanium screws attached to the jawbone. They serve as artificial tooth roots for your replacement tooth. Unlike traditional dentures and bridges, implants are fixed appliances. They look, feel, and function like natural teeth. Find out more about dental implants.
Which cosmetic dental procedure is right for me?
Start with a smile assessment to determine which cosmetic dental procedures best address your needs. Let’s evaluate your smile and talk about your aesthetic goals.
You’re welcome to ask us questions about potential treatment options and respective costs. We’re also happy to show you the modern tools and equipment we use to improve patient smiles.
Our dental team has been providing dental care services to Winnipeg residents for over 30 years now. Our passion is to create beautiful smiles and improve our community’s oral health, one patient at a time.
Talk to us today about the changes you want for your smile
Be proud of your smile. Wear it with confidence. See natural results that make people wonder where the dental work is. Contact us today at (204) 500-0119 to learn more about cosmetic dental procedures at our clinic in Winnipeg, Manitoba. Let’s craft a smile you never have to hide again.